iPad

iPad

Post by Guy on Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:55 pm

http://www.apple.com/ipad/

At the low low price of $899 at its highest, and a mere $499 at lowest, with this much power, this thing kicks ass.

I've never been a fan of tablets nor Apple Computers, but now i want this thing NAOOOOOOO

Really. Look at the specs, a big ass screen that weighs only 1.5 lbs? wtf? That's ridiculously awesome! And with the power it has? If i were to get this thing with the highest storage possible (64 GB), that's like, 699. THIS LAPTOP I'M RUNNING THAT WAS THE BEST ONE I COULD FIND IN BEST BUY COST ME $1100. And now comes along this awesome thing at a low price?

It's so small you can carry the thing around wtf, but still have a decent screen to look at (1240x700something?)!!!!

CRAZZZZYYYYY
    I know it's not practical for things such as Photoshop, etc, but it's still cool if you just like using the internet and apps and ipods and etc (oh, btw, if it so happenly can run photoshop, that kicks more ass)

I am definately getting this, and if you don't use your CPU for anything besides internet and simple things like chatting, I HIGHLY recommend this thing to you. I would still use this CPU here for things too, though Very Happy

Re: iPad

Post by エメムオ on Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:34 pm

If can be used for a life time chat then it is worth to get it no matter what. But why ipad, there is a lot of great name for that i think.

Current date/time is Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:36 pm