Back online but not often.

Back online but not often.

Post by エメムオ on Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:42 pm

Was quite inactive, Had small free time but now i'm back at normal. For now, will not be going online through Nintendo WFC til next year or until i get bored, i will keep a low profile and be safe.

My WII got corrupted after playing MKWII online 3 weeks ago, thanks to BOOTMII not only have recovered my WII but all data and channel has gone POOF (Deleted) and also has been reverted to a clean WII with nothing but BOOTMII. Still my Wii is normally MAC Banned and for some reason, internet connection was not working properly.

I was planing to buy New Super Mario Bros WII but let's see if it worth it since i am banned.

For now i just plug my PS2 and play all my collection of games for a while like Final Fantasy 8.

I'll be looking around sometimes but for now i have put my WII to rest from playing games.

That's all for now lol! lol! .

Re: Back online but not often.

Post by Guy on Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:14 pm

Glad to see you bro!
    Sorry about your wii XD
    As for wifi... idk.

If you like MKWii a lot you still can get back on with mdm's temporary serial changer
    Along with TCon too btw,

but other games you can't

Post by エメムオ on Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:52 pm

qwertyuiop wrote:Glad to see you bro!
    Sorry about your wii XD
    As for wifi... idk.

If you like MKWii a lot you still can get back on with mdm's temporary serial changer
    Along with TCon too btw,

but other games you can't

I don't need serial unban codes, wonder what Nintendo is doing for banning now.

Well i don't wanna think about it for a while. Playing some old PS1 games for a while til then.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:02 am